What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

Back into the 60's here today as well. Below zero just a few days ago, that little grounghog was right about an early spring.

Great weather to break out the grill, enjoy some sunshine, ignore the MFL game (gunna miss the commercials though).

(no I did not misspell NFL! hint: fist word isn't national)

I’m not far from@MookieSTL. Same beautiful day here too. I spent much of the day painting the throat of my THTLP horn.

Some day I’ll post photos.

Also got the grill fired up to cook some turkey breasts. Boring but trying to eat better. I’m 20.x pounds down since November 1st; doctor is gonna freak. I hope my blood numbers are more in line with normal too.

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 2/3/2019 at 10:15 PM, codewritinfool said:

I’m 20.x pounds down since November 1st; doctor is gonna freak. I hope my blood numbers are more in line with normal too.

Congratulations and the BP numbers should be down some also. It's tough I know

• Like 1

Incoming ice storm warning for the Chicago area tonight through tomorrow morning. The news is warning that this storm will likely lead to massive power outages, falling tree branches, and they’re warning people to stay off the roads. I’m right in the bullseye for the most ice accumulation. Good times.

Incoming ice storm warning for the Chicago area tonight through tomorrow morning. The news is warning that this storm will likely lead to massive power outages, falling tree branches, and they’re warning people to stay off the roads. I’m right in the bullseye for the most ice accumulation. Good times.
Yep, it's party time. I got an idea.....there's an ice storm coming so let's drive around like it's the middle of July and while we're at it, let's text everybody we know in the process.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 7heavenlyplaces said:

-6 and dropping, snowing heavily at twilight...simply beautiful!  Too cold to ski though.  It's nice because snowpacked  and icy roads get stickier the colder it gets😎!  Far cry from 76!

Put on your iron pants for skiing.

JJK

It's been in the teens... After just coming back from the Philippines, this warmer weather feels great. We're just across the border from Chattanooga, TN and get crazy weather patterns because of the mountains running southwest to northeast. Wind comes from the west and hits the mountains and slides north. Of course, by me saying mountains, they aren't mountains like the Rockies.

There are gators in the southern end of the state. It's not too soggy here, sometimes very soggy.