What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

Just now, wstrickland1 said:

oh those are tiny.....

It's a Sea Hunt 235 SE. Of course it has a crazy stereo in it, just it can be heard while running

Very nice. Warm weather and water sure sound good to me, we currently have a 6 degree windchill ☹️

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Very nice. Warm weather and water sure sound good to me, we currently have a 6 degree windchill ☹️

I couldn't imagine. Even though I got stood up yesterday on showing it, I really enjoyed being out in the boat in early February in shorts and a t shirt and counted my blessings numerous times. Sorry for you guys. Come to Charleston and we'll take a tour of the waterways and all that jazz.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Mid 70's and 99% humidity yesterday.  Dry as a bone and 38 this morning.

Here in Minnesota we had a "feels like" temperature difference of over 90 degrees within a three day period!  The sad thing was it still wasn't above freezing when it warmed up!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Here in Minnesota we had a "feels like" temperature difference of over 90 degrees within a three day period!  The sad thing was it still wasn't above freezing when it warmed up!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I'll pass.

2 hours ago, SWL said:

This extreme cold weather sucks but it's amazing what your body can get used to. I get reminded of this every year. Especially in the winter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've lived in the cold and I've lived in the hot.  The more I live, the more I like the hot.

• Like 1

I've lived in the cold and I've lived in the hot.  The more I live, the more I like the hot.
Yeah, as I get older I like the cold less and less.

Around here in the last few years, the heat hasn't been so bad but the humidity is tough. Glad we've got central air.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Moderators

57 now, 40 tonight

5 minutes ago, SWL said:

Yeah, as I get older I like the cold less and less.

Same for me, well I like it but I get colder easier.

6 minutes ago, SWL said:

Glad we've got central air.

Says everyone in the South.

• Like 1

I worked in all kinds of weather. I remember working one night out in the middle of nowhere a guy I was working with walked up to me and asked what that was on my skull cap. I felt the top of my full face toboggan and it was solid ice. I told him it was the same thing that was on his skull cap. The moisture from our breath built up and froze thicker and thicker. I still walk out on the porch some mornings with a cup of coffee in my boxers. The wife will open the door and ask 'aren't you cold?' I tell her no, I just don't think about it. The cold is invigorating. But I've been invigorated enough.

Keith

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, T2K said:

No matter how high the humidity gets it never needs shoveling.

Keith

Now that's funny

Well, it's not like the heat and humidity can kill you, ........oh wait nevermind.