What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

1 hour ago, dtel said:

OK, how did that work like that, yesterday I posted a radar of the rain we had heading North copied from the NWS, today it's up to date with the current radar, I never touched it. 

If it stays current I may use that as background and not have to go to that page anymore. :lol:

That's pretty cool, you would always have an up to date weather radar.

• Like 1

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

That's pretty cool, you would always have an up to date weather radar.

Put it on the list of things I have no clue how or why it does that. :huh:

Anyway 62 and clear today, 72 tomorrow, perfect really

18 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Ice storm on Monday, 6 inches of snow last night, wind and 20 degrees.  Tired of winter already....14 days till Mexico.

70's here today and probably hit 80 this weekend.  I have yet to bring my pepper plants in this season and a couple of them still have some green on them.

We didn't make it into the 40s today here, except started at 42 @ 1:00 am.

Nippy all day long and I sure there's a half million around here sick of all the rain.

Ran that de-humidifier the last three nights to keep her piano in the 40% range.

Mid thirties now and it'll be dark soon.

It's not been too cold here....  just wet, more wet.....and even more wet.

We have a (dry) pond that fills with rain when it rains HARD.  Today, it didn't rain and the pond is filled.  It filled a day or so ago when we had just a drizzle.

Ground is so saturated that my wife walked out to take a dog out....  slipped on the grass (grass uprooted on her) and she broke her leg.

I can't take my backhoe nor tractor out without absolutely shredding the grass they drive upon.  We try to keep field in front of house nice & clean cut but when you walk out there it's squishy mud as again, the turff is just hanging on, ready to uproot in a moment.

I can deal with cold (though I don't like it) but this endless rain/fog, more rain makes me feel we're in Seattle or something.  (don't they get tons of rain up there?)

• Sad 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Coytee said:

Ground is so saturated that my wife walked out to take a dog out....  slipped on the grass (grass uprooted on her) and she broke her leg.

Did she really break her leg.

Yes it's that wet here also.

55 minutes ago, NADman said:

It's 'Hoar-frost' . Pronounced just like you think. Happens a few times a year here.

Just frozen overnight fog I think.

That is cool looking, and great picture.