What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

30` this AM.

will be 75` around 3PM

Chamber of Commerce weather.  

Looks like they might decent weather for the golf tournament, this year.  Mind you... it will be on the fresh side for the folks with early tee times.

random thought

How much does temp change a golf ball's hit?

1 minute ago, WillyBob said:

30` this AM.

will be 75` around 3PM

Looks like they might decent weather for the golf tournament, this year.  Mind you... it will be on the fresh side for the folks with early tee times.

random thought

I think the cool weather might affect the golfers more than the ball. Warmup time and keeping warm might be a concern.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

30` this AM.

will be 75` around 3PM

random thought

Cold balls  are like hitting a rock, and don’t fly nearly as far. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

But a frozen piece of rubber..... it will fly!

Ask Dougie Hamilton or Sebastian Aho.

The Hurricanes are flirting into top ten territory for the first time in a decade!!! :emotion-19:

Meanwhile my Jets are shi...err pooping the bed on a regular basis 😡.  It's gonna be a long 5 weeks until the end of the season...

• Sad 1

They looked so very good a few months ago I feel you.

We're just way overdue around here, with our "good" players gettin' bad attitudes from being mismanaged... then having great years when they leave.

Or a shitt^ coach that destroys the team's morale then goes up your way, with our offense and is kickin' butt!

It's so soggy here if I step in the yard my foot goes in almost to my ankle!

6 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

The strips are there to keep the shingles from sticking together in the bundles, and do not need to be removed when installed. 

That's the excuse all roofers use to keep from having to remove them, but under that cellophane strip is a patch of tar and it is there for a reason.

41 minutes ago, HDBRbuilder said:

That's the excuse all roofers use to keep from having to remove them, but under that cellophane strip is a patch of tar and it is there for a reason.

It's there to keep the shingles from sticking to each other during transport while in the bundles. The manufacturers say to leave the strips.

43 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Another 2-4" of snow on the way tonight into tomorrow.  We had the 5th snowiest month ever this month and the snowiest February ever.

yeah I'm pretty much done with this nonsense 😐.  Even my snow blower has stopped working on occasion, I think it wants a break

Weather gurus just stated this was the 4th coldest Feb. in Calgary.  I suspect I was in Alberta for another one (1978) or two (2008)?  March isn't starting off any better tonight and tomorrow night approx. -30 deg C overnight lows.  Ok, enough is enough.