What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

Enjoy it while ya can. That why you went there, right?

Think I told ya, my niece had fam visiting recently,  from ... snow country. She took them to the GrandCanyon. It was -5` the day they left to go up there. Bet they think twice about coming to visit again. DeathValley in July?

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I’m trying not to think about it...multiple margaritas help.

While on a beach it can just about fix any problem, except time. A week defrosting is better than not defrosting for months.

Stick your finger in that margarita, it's not nearly as cold as back home. :sad:

• Like 3

Let me tell you folks north of the Carolinas on the east coast...... you're gonna get walloped with this storm. It has rained heavily all day here and looks to be coming your way. The temp dropped ten degrees since lunch, while on it's way out. My yard does not gather water often but we've got a hundred big puddles. That after three weeks of rain & highs and lows about the same either 30s or 40s.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Doing my damndest to exercise some modicum of restraint, but these high end all inclusive places make it difficult....

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

It is cold and grey

A little yes but Jim is trying to get a tan.

Parking lot where I work.  We got about 5 more inches of snow today.  I witnessed someone rear end another car shortly after I took this photo.

We were only forecasted to get about an inch today.

0301190935-1632x1224.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Parking lot where I work.  We got about 5 more inches of snow today.  I witnessed someone rear end another car shortly after I took this photo.

We were only forecasted to get about an inch today.

we were only supposed to get 2-3 inches but we're already at about 4-5 inches now, and several hours to go before it stops.  I hope my snow blower doesn't die on me again tomorrow :( 

1 minute ago, Shaun K said:

we were only supposed to get 2-3 inches but we're already at about 4-5 inches now, and several hours to go before it stops.  I hope my snow blower doesn't die on me again tomorrow :( 

Up here in Alex the snow was finally stopping as I left at 5.  I felt really bad for my co-worker who had to drive all the way to St Cloud in this tonight.

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Let me tell you folks north of the Carolinas on the east coast...... you're gonna get walloped with this storm. It has rained heavily all day here and looks to be coming your way. The temp dropped ten degrees since lunch, while on it's way out. My yard does not gather water often but we've got a hundred big puddles. That after three weeks of rain & highs and lows about the same either 30s or 40s.

27 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Up here in Alex the snow was finally stopping as I left at 5.  I felt really bad for my co-worker who had to drive all the way to St Cloud in this tonight.

I believe a bigger storm is on it's way this weekend for the midwest then nasty stuff for the east coast Monday and Tuesday, and a LOT colder.