What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

10 hours ago, sputnik said:

Just cleared the driveway again today. Hip deep snow in the back yard. Lows in the minus teens predicted for the next three nights. No azaleas. 

Easily hip-deep here as well, but I'd rather be in Montana if I have to deal with this :) 

Had about 6" come down yesterday, so the mailbox is steadily disappearing.  Parked the truck out there for a bit of scale.  We've also been letting the snow pile up on our backyard table, we just call it "the cake" now.

mailbox2.jpg

mailbox1.jpgcake.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shaun K said:

Easily hip-deep here as well, but I'd rather be in Montana if I have to deal with this :) 

Had about 6" come down yesterday, so the mailbox is steadily disappearing.  Parked the truck out there for a bit of scale.  We've also been letting the snow pile up on our backyard table, we just call it "the cake" now.

mailbox2.jpg

mailbox1.jpgcake.jpg

Awesome pics.....really like your license plate 😀

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Shaun K said:

hah, thanks!  we had that plate in Oregon too, it always gets a thumbs up :D 

If you have any old ones I am sure someone would want to buy one, some people collect them..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

If you have any old ones I am sure someone would want to buy one, some people collect them..

I still have the Oregon plates, they are on the garage wall.  Have the old plates from my wife's last car in OR too, but nobody gets the RESURI joke.

• Haha 1

Had 17 inches of snow last Sunday and Monday. Tree limbs were collapsing for 2 days, sounded like shotgun blasts all over the the place. I lost 17 Oak limbs, seven blocked both sides of my driveway. Two took out part of my shop and storage shed, and I had no electricity for 6 straight days. Averaged 41 degrees in my house. Saturday evening, got my power back on.  Being cold and wet, sucks. I'll never complain about my high electric bills ever again ! 

• Sad 1