What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

All of @CECAA850 and @dtel s storms are going just west of the river for me today! Cloudy but way better than the eight hrs or rain we had yesterday. And Carl I hope you didn't get any of that baseball hail at your place. Cue ball sized was more than we could handle here a decade ago.

* We got almost 3" since after lunch today.... all of it didn't pass us by. Good day to be busy with something inside.

Edited by JohnJ

23 hours ago, JohnJ said:

All of @CECAA850 and @dtel s storms are going just west of the river for me today! Cloudy but way better than the eight hrs or rain we had yesterday. And Carl I hope you didn't get any of that baseball hail at your place. Cue ball sized was more than we could handle here a decade ago.

* We got almost 3" since after lunch today.... all of it didn't pass us by. Good day to be busy with something inside.

We had to go to Houston yesterday and were in the middle of a frog strangler most of the day.  It was a horrible day to be out and about.

• Thanks 1

Very windy, we remember such wind a decade ago.

Downed trees, roads are full of branches, garbage containers and all the junk that wind pick up and toss around.

Hope it will calm until the evening. Electricity breaks, public transportation works only in parts of the town.

A record was set for precip in Tucson.

Didn't take much. The old "record" was 0.06inch.  Got an inch and a quarter over the weekend. Rain is unusual this time of year.

Weather has been strange this year. Have to wonder if we will get any summer rains???

Yesterday on Mother's day it rained for 14 or more hours straight. I do not think we got above 50 yesterday. Looks like a pretty wet week ahead. The pros at the PGA at the Bethpage Black course have a long wet slog ahead of them, 7500 yards with no roll, have fun guys.

• Like 1