What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Yep @Ceptorman I do recall that and the trouble you've had with it, hope you're getting better. But if you've got the gals taking care of it they're great! Around here it is odd to see the homeowner doing their own yardwork.

I think that they are the abnormal, lazy ones, and yep I wash our car once a month too, sometimes twice.

My neighbors are all older retired guys that spend a lot of time on their lawns, so I have to keep up with them. I am finally getting better, thanks.

i was looking at motorcycles online last night, wife said you must be feeling better!

• Haha 3

• Moderators

New thermometer, it seems to work great. Better than the old plastic round kind that hangs on a wall outside, it was so far off a good guess would have been closer.

https://www.amazon.com/ThermoPro-TP65-Thermometer-Temperature-Touchscreen/dp/B075QBRR6S/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?hvadid=78546401889196&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=thermpro&qid=1560708607&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&smid=A39VTLCPMNRL3Z

A70117BA-F630-44F8-9DD0-E0A1D619902B.jpeg

• Like 1

Our free air conditioning is over here too ended overnight Sat. muggy and warm since like it should be in mid June here.

**except I never liked the Magnolia blossom smell sticking to me when I was out and about on foot or bicycle as a teen all night.

Went to Port Mansfield fishing for Father's Day, one day in the bay and one in the gulf. On Monday 17th (even with a full moon) the early AM fishing started decent, then at 9 they stopped cold turkey. Drizzle set-in with steady wind build up. By 9:20 the temps dropped about 15 to 20 deg. and we had 30 mph winds with some serious gusts... And we were hiding between islands to block the bulk of it. About 45 min. later, the birds were chirping the fish were jumping and the stingrays were stinging.... all was well again in paradise.

60 and rainy again in MI. Governor is trying to get a National Emergency declared because the farmers can't get the corn and soybeans planted in the fields. I have not had my A/C on yet this year, but my furnace came on this morning!

• Like 1