What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

we get to look forward to that kind of thing, too. We can get them from the gulf or eastern Pacific.  They're just rain... that can be enough. Flood of '83 was caused by a dead hurricane. There was one last year [?] went west of us... coulda been the same all over.

8 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

not sure about the weather ... my neck and head hurt too bad.  Two herniated disks in my neck and the pain is worse than usual. Now to go with the pain, my arm feels like it has electricity running through it. weather is the least of my worries ... I’ll take snow right now if i could be pain free (if there is such a thing). 

Oh there is definitely such a thing as snow---I've even seen it personally.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:
43 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Oh there is definitely such a thing as snow---I've even seen it personally.

who are you --  Diz Jr?

31 minutes ago, oldtimer said:
32 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

who are you --  Diz Jr?

I like to think I was taking after you...

:huh:Were all in trouble now.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Bill W. said:

Ahh, Sedona, I miss home! Here in Silverton CO, it was 46 this morning, on the way to 70.

Silverton Co ?  you are one of 10 living there ?  Winters too ?

I lived in Durango for 1.5 years , moved back to Flag , then to Sedona area in 1990 

That’s funny!

We live in Silverton May through October, where we operate our restaurant. Sedona is home, where we live November through April.

There are about 700 year- round residents here, as my wife says, “Silverton winters are for the hearty and foolish, we are neither!”

this last winter was one for the record books, well over 20 feet of snow in town, higher elevations over 50 feet!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Slimy and spotty rain here !  Just crazy downpours for an hour or less so far.  Thanks Ceptorman!  :)

Oh you’re welcome! I was in Mt Vernon Ohio Saturday night, wonderful little town. 40 miles northeast of Columbus. Went to an Edwin McCain concert. I was at the Woodward Opera House, the oldest operating theater in the country. Wonderful show, awesome venue. 

Im ready for the heat to go away!

• Haha 1