What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

On 7/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, JohnJ said:

It dropped us from almost 95 to 75

that happens daily for me.  We're gonna get some rain today. Got a good 1/2in yesterday

I expect we will get landlocked any time next week/next rain.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Calling for some rain here for a day or so then warmin up thru the wkend.  Time for the annual Bratwurst Festival Thurs-Sat nite.  Plenty of food and the beer gardens will all be rockin.  250k in a town of 16k over 3 days?  Yea, nuts...  Buckle up, try to drive straight and avoid the DUI check points on the way outta town?  Yup, now they do...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Welp, starting last Thursday through today we have had 21+ inches of rain, 9 of which was yesterday...not finished yet.

Thanks for the semi-porous

ground here, head still above water...so far... one can hope.

Watch out for the forming sinkholes Lived near that big old one in Maitland off of Howell Branch Rd. for a couple of years. Heard about them every now and then for the time I was down there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Watch out for the forming sinkholes Lived near that big old one in Maitland off of Howell Branch Rd. for a couple of years. Heard about them every now and then for the time I was down there.

Yes, they tend to be more in the central FL area and south of there although we are not immune farther north here. Bro pointed out a place a couple of miles away from us, where pavement had fallen through due to sink. Puts driving in FL with another potential threat. Certainly that event just north of Tampa Abit back gives one pause... thanks.

• Like 1