What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

Never could dance like Travolta, I'm wired for boot-stompin' & beer drinkin'!

But darn I did a good rain-dance today, there were organic specs of something that made me have to wash the car twice earlier. Just can't wax over dirt, not time for a Zaino clay bar for a good while. But I got the top half waxed before this one gray cloud just let go of some big heavy drops and a bunch of them. High 90s must've made rain clouds at the river again.

MVIMG-20190912-163513.jpg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Is there really a such thing as weather or is that just something the media wants us to believe?

You should have seen me after gathering up all the stuff, throwing it in the trunk and getting inside. It's real. I got drenched, and those big-a$$ed rain drops would have hurt if I'd have been on a bike doing 50 or more!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

It's a personal thing, because wherever you go there it is.

yeah, when i decided to leave LA, i told my Pastor that i was leaving. he asked why i was moving to Oregon and i said because it’s not here.  he said, “you know, when you get there YOU will be there.”  He was right. Guess you really can’t run away from yourself after all.

16 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

yeah, when i decided to leave LA, i told my Pastor that i was leaving. he asked why i was moving to Oregon and i said because it’s not here.  he said, “you know, when you get there YOU will be there.”  He was right. Guess you really can’t run away from yourself after all.

Life is just the tattoo you have put on your soul.

• Like 1