What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

2 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Sounds great Carl but you can keep the humidity.  Fat old people sweat a lot!  :)

Every body sweats a lot when the humidity is high like that.  Actually you don't sweat any more down here, it just doesn't evaporate when you do.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Every body sweats a lot when the humidity is high like that.  Actually you don't sweat any more down here, it just doesn't evaporate when you do.

I'm just glad the humidity doesn't not smell like sweat.  

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, NADman said:

Yeah. My home town. WooHoo.

I can dress for cold and colder but I can only undress so far for hot. Seems that sooner or later we are all prisoners to heating or air conditioning.

On the other hand I don't worry about earth quakes, hurricanes, tornado's, forest fires, tsunami's etc. I live on the largest chunk of granite on earth

(the Canadian Shield) so things are pretty solid. Also the best Walleye and Northern Pike (Muskie) fishing in NA both summer and winter (F**k Golf) never mind

the CC, VO and beer and the most hrs. of sunshine per year in Canada.

No, I don't like the cold but I sure hate the hot, muggy.

GO Bombers.

BB.jpg

I love visiting my inlaws on their lakefront cabin up in MB, but you can keep the beer :D.  OK, I do admit I'll have a Labatt Blue when it's 32 and we're out on the boat, but I always end up bring a case of my own beer up with me.

And Go Bombers!  We watched the Grey Cup down here in MN and the whole family was ecstatic.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 6:12 PM, wuzzzer said:

It got up to 20 here today with lots of sunshine and no wind!  It's pretty sad when those temps feel warm!

but it's going down to -8 tonight

but it's going to be 36 this weekend!

I am so confused by Dec 2019 weather :D

• Haha 1