What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

7 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Ridiculous

Screenshot_20200111-082618.png

No thanks! I worked with a guy originally from MN and he told me sometimes he would pee on his car's key hole so he could insert the key in to unlock door. (decades ago)

When I retired in March 2011 our Ops manager offered me a part time position at our Detroit refinery. I told him "are you f***in crazy!" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, polizzio said:

No thanks! I worked with a guy originally from MN and he told me sometimes he would pee on his car's key hole so he could insert the key in to unlock door. (decades ago)

When I retired in March 2011 our Ops manager offered me a part time position at our Detroit refinery. I told him "are you f***in crazy!" 

} I believe that is referred as “peeing a frozen rope” - 🥶☃️

• Haha 3

• Moderators
5 hours ago, polizzio said:

Serious rain and lightning right now, a gully washer. Probably 2 or 3" in an hour. Moving east headed to dtel. Its coming buddy! 

Surprised the power hasn't gone off yet.

Yep, it's past us now, some bad winds but the really hard rain didn't last long, 1.5" total, no problems. It's just with weather like this you never know when a tornado will pop up and it could be anywhere.

Cooling off already, feels nice but still windy.

4 hours ago, SWL said:

They're calling for blizzard conditions and my my daughter's wedding is today. This is gonna be interesting.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hope everything goes well for them, Congratulations.

• Like 5

Let it rain, snow, sleet or whatever.  Ventured out today and yup looks like it rained since it was standing in yards around town.  Temp of 63 right now.  Eh, NWS had a high winds report til tomorrow morning post to the TV a bit ago.   Home and holed up w/my new Nils Lofgren Live albums which showed up today.  Then a lil Neil Peart & Rush for a wake, which I might add are begnning to suck.  There ya go!  Jimmy Olsen signing out from North Central Ohio.  :)

• Like 2