What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

11 hours ago, richieb said:

} KC = 65 on Thursday, 1.5 of rain Friday turning to sleet, 4-5 inches of snow and 22 today. But all in all a mild winter - so far. 

Is your town buzzing for today's game? There was a local TV news story a while back talking to Colts fans that attended the Chiefs/Colts game in KC. They said they had never been treated so well by an opposing city's fans. Pretty cool to hear stories like that. I've always been somewhat of a Chiefs fan, since the early 70s when I was a kid.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Is your town buzzing for today's game? There was a local TV news story a while back talking to Colts fans that attended the Chiefs/Colts game in KC. They said they had never been treated so well by an opposing city's fans. Pretty cool to hear stories like that. I've always been somewhat of a Chiefs fan, since the early 70s when I was a kid.

They weren't wearing Raiders gear I assume? 

Still cold here and a little snow still on the ground from yesterday....arrrrgh.

• Like 1

Hope everything goes well for them, Congratulations.
Thanks dtel. Despite the bad forecast of 12+ inches of snow, we only got about 3-4. However it was blizzard like though, with all the blowing snow.

Everything went off without a hitch and was a beautiful wedding/reception.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Haven't seen a colorful sunset like that in a while. Had a few of the cold amber and gray ones when it was cold a couple weeks ago. Lately dark gray heavy rain and lightning every few hours. Glad we haven't had bad storms, that's what the warmth this time of year usually brings.