What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

15 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

In the morning you will be doing the first pic

Not quite bud:

No pesto last night with my coffee
No pesto last night with my tea
No pesto last night was beside me
No pesto last night to run with me

Da-un-do-dow dow da-un-do-dow
Da-un-do-dow dow no no
Da-un-do-dow dow da-un-do-dow
Da-un-do-dow dow

@dirtmudd C'moon Man!

That just grotesque.

Never partial to the #2 jokes either... that became ubiquitous with Richard Pryor maybe in the late 70s?

Cooling off today and could smell the clean air from the mountain weather earlier today outside. "They're" calling for snow again tomorrow but the ground just isn't cold enough for sticking not like where most of y'all are that could ice-skate nearby a lot when you were kids.

Now we did have large like 30' in diameter cement bowls in all the city parks here that were turn of the century old and built up until the 60s. Didn't have fountains so we all knew what they were for. Saw picture of people skating in them in the paper and sometimes posted on bulletin boards there at one of the parks before.

When it was cold enough like in 88' a half an acre pond at the apartments I lived at during HUGO froze solid and the ducks, birds and creatures were funny like Bambi on the ice for ten or more days. Only time I've walked on a frozen pond in my life, there had been ice around the edges of it for weeks that grew and shrank but when that cold hit for a month after it froze you could see the color of the ice change where it was only three or four feet deep around the edges.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wuzzzer said:

Here we go again.  30+ degrees this weekend is going to feel like summer with the current temps. 

Ouch!, that IS chilly.

Maybe I'll post some pics of 104 this summer you'll feel the same about that as I do the above temp!

Sleet all morning here today, temp is going down a little more, but I'll be surprised if the driveway gets covered that would have to be a lot of snow to overcome the warm ground.

• Like 1