What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

Last night we got lucky with nearly an inch of rain S of KC. That could have easily been 10-12 inches of snow with typical December weather. Low 40’s last night, sunny upper 50’s today. Apparently a cold azz weekend approaching but with the great December weather we’re having I shouldn’t, won’t complain.

It's freaking cold. There is freezing rain outside. I don't even want to stick my nose out. I stay at home, drink lots of tea with ginger. The online pharmacy states that the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in ginger can improve the immunity of the body. I'm glad I work remotely for the moment, so I can stay home and try to stay healthy, cause I don't like such weather.

Edited by elmackie
  • Like 1

After some extremely unseasonably warm weather.... mid to upper 60's into the the 70's for the past two weeks... including yesterday, it is snowing today like crazy, following some sever wind and rain last night. In North Carolina, if you don't like the weather, just wait for a minute, it'll change. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Foxman said:

After some extremely unseasonably warm weather.... mid to upper 60's into the the 70's for the past two weeks... including yesterday, it is snowing today like crazy, following some sever wind and rain last night. In North Carolina, if you don't like the weather, just wait for a minute, it'll change. 

What part of NC?

Im over in Spruce Pine.