What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

25 right now in Ohio.  Who knows what's up here with the weather?  It is what it is I guess.  Sitting here wondering if the G men are going to show to pick up the garbage.  Yea, that's all that's on my mind.  Lil dusting of snow but that's about it.  You all can just keep that snow  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Foxman said:

High Point. Between Winston and Greensboro. I think we are only about an hour or so apart.

A little further than that.

I think it takes me about 2.5 hours to get over that way.

My agency just opened up an office over in Burlington. Thankfully our other IT guy lives over near Winston so I haven’t had to make that trek in a little while.

1 hour ago, Invidiosulus said:

A little further than that.

I think it takes me about 2.5 hours to get over that way.

My agency just opened up an office over in Burlington. Thankfully our other IT guy lives over near Winston so I haven’t had to make that trek in a little while.

I'm probably confusing spruce pine and southern pines. Or else I just didn't think we were that far away. Either way, howdy neighbor! If you're ever this way, you're welcome to swing by.

• Like 1

Freezing rain and sleet. Busted me arse while walking the dog his morning. One of those slow falls where you know you're going down but have time to finish a curse before impact. Dog started running around in circles. I believe he thought it was funny.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

BTW, Eagles 2022 regular tour tickets go on sale this week.  Check their website for into.  This IS the last go round for the guys from what I've been told so... 

The tour I hit when I was in Phoenix was only an 11-stop tour comprised of their Hotel California lp w/additional hits.  This tour will have everything else and include hits from Hotel California.  Trust me it's gonna be a hoot and a half from what I've been told.  

Stay away from the VIP tickets unless you really want to feel "impotant"  😂

ALSO:  You WILL be checked at the entrance for Proof of Covid & most probably the booster so take your card.  No vaccine you MUST have proof of a negative test w/in 24 hours of the show.  You're a big kid so there's that.

Phoenix show there were prolly 24 people or so physically checking ID & Info 30 yards before you hit the main doors.  Officers also at every checkpoint.  

• Like 1