The Klipsch Audio Community
wuzzzer

What's the weather like where you're at?

A Yammie! thought it looked familiar, I had one of those for a little while.. a `99. It sounded nice but had to tighten the lifters? down if I drove it hard.

Good quick fun for a small five speed.

High of 78 today, currently 73, and a low in the 50s the next three nights! A nice break this week before the 90s come back for the weekend.

I know lots of the US are terribly hot!  Calgary today has its first +30 Celsius high temp (about 89 F) and won't cool below 21 (70 F) overnight which is bad for here.  Only good thing is the tomato plant is loving it ... who needs a hot house?

Cool front coming through tonight.  WHAT?????!!!!!  Mid July you say?  Predicted to be mid 60's in the morning.  That's unheard of here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Cool front coming through tonight.  WHAT?????!!!!!  Mid July you say?  Predicted to be mid 60's in the morning.  That's unheard of here.

It dropped us from almost 95 to 75 in a half hour when the storms rolled in here today. Been down into the 60s for the last hour or so. Looks like it's getting to @Tarheel in the next few minutes on the radar.

67611156_1080486918811070_9113982196237991936_n.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, JohnJ said:

It dropped us from almost 95 to 75

that happens daily for me.  We're gonna get some rain today. Got a good 1/2in yesterday

I expect we will get landlocked any time next week/next rain.

• Like 1

Today's weather was absolutely perfect! It started out around 62, ended up around 84, and no humidity. I wish every day was like this.

• Like 2

Mesquite smoked beef. Today is 5th day this week the base has been under a Black Flag. 15 minutes per hour for outside work; we don't follow their rules.

BBQ TX.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

10 am

10A942EF-3095-47DB-9502-29BBF1D270D5.jpeg

90 in central AR right now.  Heres the kicker, DEW POINT 79!   Heat index is 105 deg. right now and could go as high as 112-115.   Cant breath outside with the air saturation

• Like 1

Calling for some rain here for a day or so then warmin up thru the wkend.  Time for the annual Bratwurst Festival Thurs-Sat nite.  Plenty of food and the beer gardens will all be rockin.  250k in a town of 16k over 3 days?  Yea, nuts...  Buckle up, try to drive straight and avoid the DUI check points on the way outta town?  Yup, now they do...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Very rare for here, we got to 100.

5EEC3EA0-4AE1-4D45-A1C6-99E167B1A3E7.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8-14  weather.  Having a bit of a heatwave out here in California,  at least in most places.  Behind the guy is Palm Springs at 115 degrees.  San Clemente however is a bit cooler.

unnamed.jpg

So at the same time it's 51 degrees cooler in Oxnard than Palm Springs? How many miles apart would that be.....60?

Set a record for yesterday 101 with 116 heat index

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

So at the same time it's 51 degrees cooler in Oxnard than Palm Springs? How many miles apart would that be.....60?

Between those two points it's 169 miles.

3 hours ago, Shiva said:

Between those two points it's 169 miles.

It sure pays to be close to the water...

• Like 1