The Klipsch Audio Community
wuzzzer

What's the weather like where you're at?

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Well, here's someone that's doing something about it!!

I stand corrected!   Back in the late 70s, i hung out at this rock-n-roll band’s house ... one of the guys said that Russia controlled our weather. 

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

You guys ... always complaining about the weather and never doing anything about it. Here’s @dtel and @CECAA850 at the pilgrimage. 

Calvin Coolidge would be proud!

That's about right but we did do something, Carl shook another couple martinis and we just talked about you. :emotion-46:

50 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Right about the time the next storm develops.  The high pressure that we had was what kept the last storm at bay.

True it did keep the storm away and it looks like some moisture will be back in the gulf soon.

I3DXLXTVUNBWHKLWU23Q5ABOCM.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dtel said:

Carl shook another couple martinis and we just talked about you.

i hope you had your hand over your heart when you spoke my name. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

i hope you had your hand over your heart when you spoke my name. 

We normally save that for the deceased and after many more drinks, must have forgot. Yea that's what happened

Do you remember Boxx ? His wife came last year for the first time, his daughter has been every year.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dtel said:

Do you remember Boxx ?

yeah, i remember him.  the guy that did the beer commercials, right?

That's him, met his wife, she came to see what got him interested, a really nice lady.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

100 degree heat index here for the next couple days.

been cooler here. Heat index is prolly near 100. Temps have been around 85`. Not raining. Was cloudy all day yesterday. Sunny today. No complaints. Not about the weather.

• Like 1

Never could dance like Travolta, I'm wired for boot-stompin' & beer drinkin'!

But darn I did a good rain-dance today, there were organic specs of something that made me have to wash the car twice earlier. Just can't wax over dirt, not time for a Zaino clay bar for a good while. But I got the top half waxed before this one gray cloud just let go of some big heavy drops and a bunch of them. High 90s must've made rain clouds at the river again.

MVIMG-20190912-163513.jpg

• Like 3

Is there really a such thing as weather or is that just something the media wants us to believe?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Is there really a such thing as weather or is that just something the media wants us to believe?

You should have seen me after gathering up all the stuff, throwing it in the trunk and getting inside. It's real. I got drenched, and those big-a$$ed rain drops would have hurt if I'd have been on a bike doing 50 or more!

• Like 1

Rain.  Rain rain rain rain rain!  Enough already!

Actually it's supposed to be in the upper 70s into the lower 80s and dry starting Saturday.

On 9/12/2019 at 4:04 PM, BigStewMan said:

It's a personal thing, because wherever you go there it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

It's a personal thing, because wherever you go there it is.

yeah, when i decided to leave LA, i told my Pastor that i was leaving. he asked why i was moving to Oregon and i said because it’s not here.  he said, “you know, when you get there YOU will be there.”  He was right. Guess you really can’t run away from yourself after all.

16 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

yeah, when i decided to leave LA, i told my Pastor that i was leaving. he asked why i was moving to Oregon and i said because it’s not here.  he said, “you know, when you get there YOU will be there.”  He was right. Guess you really can’t run away from yourself after all.

Life is just the tattoo you have put on your soul.

• Like 1

Finally quit raining today... well it quit yesterday but the humidity went down onto the low 90% today.

Got the sides of the car and the jambs waxed finally.

We had 103 on Friday... a little cooler on Sat and Sun. Still supposed to be mid 90s all week. We need rain...

• Like 1