What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

Finally, headed into some fall temperatures.  Been stunning the last few days, got some much needed rain before that and another winner tomorrow for the last burst of late summer temps and next week it's looking to be cooling off, with highs in the upper 50's to low 60's.  Perfect football weather in these parts.

• Like 1

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Why do you care?  You're in bed asleep by then anyways.

When are you going to get a cell phone?

I may have to.  Going to try the Amazon HD streaming and the Sugar Cube pop and tic machine as soon as we add on to LF's music room.  Met with contractor today. 

• Like 1

I was about to say it is cold... and then had to look at snow pics.

it's around 45` here. Will get to low 80's. Already warming... sun is up.  Because I live in a cold air drainage, we get a draft in the morning and evening when the air settles/moves. Not bad in the PM... on cool AMs, it is like someone opening the refrigerator door.

• Like 2

68f and humidity 86. Raining steady as we speak. Only one day of rain before today, in like a month and a half. Longest dry spell I can recall  up to the rain earlier in the week. Getting down into the 30s tonight for the first time. Been very warm.

• Like 1