The Klipsch Audio Community
wuzzzer

What's the weather like where you're at?

1 hour ago, MyOwn said:

25 degrees, grey and I think cold. This isn't cold as it "is still above zero"

but damn the chill is there...To think as a kid I used to play in this stuff 🤣

I think we went out at our folks' "suggestion". Our house was not big and there are 4 of us kids. This was before TV offered much... 4 channels. Transistor radios were high tech.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

I think we went out at our folks' "suggestion". Our house was not big and there are 4 of us kids. This was before TV offered much... 4 channels. Transistor radios were high tech

LOL...Yes to all of it

7 kids here, 2 bedrooms for the kids...Ahh, cbs abc and nbc on regular channels PBS above regular

`Bout time to go and check out the "Snow Moon" supermoon... it's this weekend if it's not cloudy where you are!

• Like 1

Snowed for three hours but didn't stick at 35... it was nice to see instead of rain:happy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Snowed for three hours but didn't stick at 35... it was nice to see instead of rain:happy:

I'm sick of the rain. I think we've had one or two days in the past six weeks without rain. Sun came out for a minute or two this morning, but I guess it saw its shadow and retreated.

• Haha 1

Supermoon was a bust last night, only a sliver, now don't think we'll see the stars for another week. We've had about five days since last year without rain and might catch up with you NW folks soon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Supermoon was a bust last night, only a sliver, now don't think we'll see the stars for another week. We've had about five days since last year without rain and might catch up with you NW folks soon.

I may check tonight, but we're in perpetual overcast mode her in the Pacific Northwest. 

• Sad 1

Just now, oldtimer said:

JohnJ. you have to have lived it to understand.

I do understand, been saying here and to the checkout gal at the grocer that we're turning into the Seattle of the SE.

Had to drive around the trees that were still out into the roadway to go south 5 miles to the warehouse earlier. That storm a coupe days ago... the twister must have touched down there at one point. Not less than twenty uprooted with the trunks jutting out into the six lane road that must have been bowled over the other day.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 6:33 AM, dirtmudd said:

snow today

62d23b08935b9a00553b53950b68fd9a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Back to 68F and windy here. I got a nice glimpse of the full moon last night as it was rising from the horizon. Some people get crazy when the moon is full, or near full. Bad behaviors ↑

Check this forecast out!  High on Wednesday of 25 and overnight low of -22!  47 degrees colder in less than 24 hours. 

Screenshot_20200210-143307.png

• Sad 1

We get bigger swings than that in Texas, but it never stays cold for more than a couple of weeks or three.  Chilly and wet today, mid 40's to mid 30s at night.  Child's play for you.

This, plus I think I have the flu. 

Screenshot_20200213-065220.png

• Sad 2

@wuzzzer    Wellllllll that WOULD suck Mark.  Hope ya feel better!

About 3 inhes here last nite and into this mornng.  Blower's still in the garage.  Just used the shovel and could care less.  Low in the teens tomorrow and who knows what after that.  Saying cold all next week but it's Ohio and subject to change.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Morning forecast: Slightly exhausted with 100% chance of needing coffee. Scattered sarcastic comments through the afternoon.'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Weather here, depends, it changes fast, 75+ or 35, sunny or rain and clouds off and on. It's been like for a while lately but summer will come and it will be steady heat and humidity. 

• Like 1

Ever since the Sun went out of style, it's been raining. Not sure what the Pacific Northwest has against the sun, but they should try it once in a while -- it's kinda nice. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Ever since the Sun went out of style, it's been raining. Not sure what the Pacific Northwest has against the sun, but they should try it once in a while -- it's kinda nice. 

Sorry, KC is stealing all your sun today, not a cloud in the sky and a balmy +15. Upper 50’s over the weekend — or so they say -

• Like 2