The Klipsch Audio Community
wuzzzer

What's the weather like where you're at?

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Enjoy the vacation @wstrickland1, bet its cool even where you're from right now!

Oh no it's for work. I come down here once a month. My wife said it's been pretty nasty in Charleston.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

My wife said it's been pretty nasty in Charleston.

Ha , tell her to wait till tomorrow 🙃

• Like 1

Here we go again.  30+ degrees this weekend is going to feel like summer with the current temps. 

Screenshot_20200220-075245.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, wuzzzer said:

Here we go again.  30+ degrees this weekend is going to feel like summer with the current temps. 

Ouch!, that IS chilly.

Maybe I'll post some pics of 104 this summer you'll feel the same about that as I do the above temp!

Sleet all morning here today, temp is going down a little more, but I'll be surprised if the driveway gets covered that would have to be a lot of snow to overcome the warm ground.

• Like 1

Warm/ish this AM... mid 50's  Wet, too. Not significant, but measurable.  Maybe 1/4in. Nice slow rain. No complaints. Overcast and damp are things we don't whine about. Clouds will be an anomaly April thru June

On 2/20/2020 at 9:06 AM, wuzzzer said:

Screenshot_20200220-075245.png

I was trying to figure the DewPoint from the R/H and temp. Our DP's drop into minus single digits, but we don't get that COLD. Oweeeeee! I feel for ya.

HaHaHa

toss out the umbrella and you can use all of the other items in a typical winter day, here. 30`AM... 70`afternoon

we're shovelling sunshine. Not that warm. 65`high and breeze/wind.

1 minute ago, grasshopper said:

Not that warm. 65`high and breeze/wind.

Calling for 2-4 North of Cbus.  Then a warm up again next wkend.  I'd take that 65 in a heartbeat!

• Like 2

@Dave1290

precisely why I live here...  and in the heat of summer, our mean temp is lower than most of the continental US.

We're running 5` below normal. 70 is average. 75` tomorrow ---- gone fishin'

• Like 2

....do not come down here in June, though. It will be hot.Outdoor activities start at the buttcrack of dawn. The myth of siesta revolves around that. If you are working outdoors, you start at 4 or 5AM... so, early afternoon, you are done for the day and can rest.

• Like 1

Seas are 8-12ft occasional 15's

Winds are 25-30 knots

Ambient temp of 64.1

Gulf of Mexico.

• Like 1

@grasshopper  Youngest get's her Master's in May so I'm slipping out that way for a few weeks prolly June or July.  I get 4" up this way it's gonna have to be pretty bad for me to get that big snow blower out at this point.  Downhill slide now into spring.  Well maybe!  I can hole up w/the best of them!  😂

@rockhound I''d loan you my flip flops, shade and sunscreen but I don't think you're ready quite yet.  lol  Never know about Ohio this time of the year.  It get's totally nuts weather wise.  60's one day then 40's the next w/rain.  That just makes it feel like it's in the 30's  I hope the neighbor stays in Panama til after the first nice day we have with a nice wind outta the East (which is rare).  Then I get my blower out and blow all HIS leaves in my yard up in the air and smirk watching them go back to his "woods" across the street.  Yea, that's the way I roll  :)

Gotta suit up and go get a haircut.  Play nice!  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

yep... the weather up there is, ummmmm....  variable

@Dave1290,

you're headed to the Phoenix metro....  it gonna be warm. Might cool down to 90. I suggest you go to Pinetop/ShowLow....up the MogollonRim, into the pine trees. That's one thing about Phoenix, it's central to every place you would rather be...

I'm not an urban type at all. Proudly "hill folk"

• Like 1