The Klipsch Audio Community
wuzzzer

What's the weather like where you're at?

Seems reasonable as it helps to reduce injury from Polar Bear ankle bites.  The other day I saw in the thrift store (no kidding) new rattle snake gators for $5 each...same result.  They'd probably help with -6 temps also. Why do the Eskimos do it?

How's the weather you say? Soggy.

I'm looking for an Ark.

They say we need the rain...the ocean is not full yet.

• Haha 1

HOW soggy is it?  Do people in GA have gator gators?  It must be really nice to have 76F in winter months.

It's been in the teens... After just coming back from the Philippines, this warmer weather feels great. We're just across the border from Chattanooga, TN and get crazy weather patterns because of the mountains running southwest to northeast. Wind comes from the west and hits the mountains and slides north. Of course, by me saying mountains, they aren't mountains like the Rockies.

There are gators in the southern end of the state. It's not too soggy here, sometimes very soggy.

2 hours ago, babadono said:

How's the weather you say? Soggy.

I'm looking for an Ark.

They say we need the rain...the ocean is not full yet.

Wet as all get out here as well.  Mid 70s during the day and incredible fog in the morning.  It seems to mist most of the day lately.

Since we're on the topic of soggy: how is it in the autumn and spring?  I assume it is intolerable in the summer due to the heat and undesirable in the winter just because.  might it actually be nice in these two seasons...not too hot, not too cold but humid enough to be agreeable? Talking about the weather.

We in ORDland had a big thaw recently and as a result there was a still air temperature swing of 70° F and a wind chill temperature swing of 100° F over the last five days.  In the real cold I stayed home and was a couch potato.  Cable went out for a couple of days and internet for a few minutes.  I watched a lot of YouTube.

Looks like another deep freeze coming up.  :(

Capture+_2019-02-06-00-28-14.png

• Sad 1

A might bit chilly this am/last night. Down in the 20s for sure maybe the high teens up at 2000 ft where I live. The puddles left by the last 5 days of rain had ice on top this morning. But the sun is shinning again. Strange, bright and sunny but the thermometer in my car said 29 degrees on the way into work this morning.

97% humidity here, overcast and mid 70's.  Expecting a front tomorrow to drop temps 20 degrees or so.

Still in the deep freeze but things are better than last weekend. Going to be mild next week!1415858430_Screenshot_2019-02-06yellowknifeweather-GoogleSearch(1).thumb.png.292430f31bf4bdd3f7cb9eee04013478.pnguper mild next week!

Mid 70's and 99% humidity yesterday.  Dry as a bone and 38 this morning.

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Mid 70's and 99% humidity yesterday.  Dry as a bone and 38 this morning.

That is an amazing temperature swing.  

4 minutes ago, Shiva said:

That is an amazing temperature swing.  

Welcome to Texas, if you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes (is what I was told when I visited my friend). 

24 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Welcome to Texas, if you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes (is what I was told when I visited my friend). 

That's absolutely true.

62 yesterday, current windchill is 6, windchill of -8 tonight.

it seasonable for a day or two

mid/high 20's and 65` - 70` highs.