psvane tubes not what i ordered

mopardave

I was lucky and had a good experience received in 6 days and what I ordered .

Was yours shipped from Mainland China or from Hong Kong ? I have since found a American distributor for Psvane Tubes that even gives you A 30 DAY warranty . Next  Time I will use them,, it's just a gamble with those China deals .

Good luck,

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cornman said:

I was lucky and had a good experience received in 6 days and what I ordered .

Was yours shipped from Mainland China or from Hong Kong ? I have since found a American distributor for Psvane Tubes that even gives you A 30 DAY warranty . Next  Time I will use them,, it's just a gamble with those China deals .

Good luck,

china post.   Can you give the name of your American dealer.   Would like to order more psvane to try.  

• Like 1

psvane contacted me today.  They tell me they made a mistake and sent wrong tubes, but the shuguang 6ca7-z treasure newest version is the same tube as the psvane 6ca7-T MKii. The Shuguang tube just cost more.   Not sure to keep or send bad.   May be same tube, but the MKii sure look better.    If they didn't cost so much I would just keep these and reorder another set of the psvave T MKii grey bottle.

I have since found a American distributor for Psvane Tubes that even gives you A 30 DAY warranty

I would be interested to know who this is as well. I've become quite attached to my Treasure Series tubes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On 2/2/2019 at 12:27 PM, mopardave said:

psvane contacted me today.  They tell me they made a mistake and sent wrong tubes, but the shuguang 6ca7-z treasure newest version is the same tube as the psvane 6ca7-T MKii. The Shuguang tube just cost more.   Not sure to keep or send bad.   May be same tube, but the MKii sure look better.    If they didn't cost so much I would just keep these and reorder another set of the psvave T MKii grey bottle.

They are not the same tubes. I would send them back and get the tubes you wanted. I like the Psvane/Treasure tubes but many of the dealers are suspect. If I buy them on the auction site again I will contact the seller and ask for the test readings on the tubes I am to receive. 

On 2/5/2019 at 7:09 AM, Les Lammers said:

They are not the same tubes. I would send them back and get the tubes you wanted. I like the Psvane/Treasure tubes but many of the dealers are suspect. If I buy them on the auction site again I will contact the seller and ask for the test readings on the tubes I am to receive. 

They finally contacted me with an address to send them back.  They are in the mail on their way back.   communication is not good.  Not sure if i'm getting a refund or another quad of tubes. They did say they would refund the shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

Still haven't received my refund yet for the 6ca7's I ordered from China, but I did order a pair of the psvane black glass KT88 t from another store over there. I received them yesterday and now have about 12hrs on them and I really like the sound from these tubes.  Definitely deeper base and more pronounced horns, strings and cymbals compared to the psvane hifi tube. I may order a quad of these in the 6ca7 for the Audcom.       Will see.

psvane kt88-T.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update on the tubes sent back. I sent them on Feb 8 and last check point noted was Feb 12.  Psvane has not recieved them, so at this point they are lost in the mail. No refund till they receive them.  I have the post office looking it to it. I may be cutting my loss with the postal insurance.

2 hours ago, mopardave said:

Update on the tubes sent back. I sent them on Feb 8 and last check point noted was Feb 12.  Psvane has not recieved them, so at this point they are lost in the mail. No refund till they receive them.  I have the post office looking it to it. I may be cutting my loss with the postal insurance.

Buying from overseas is always a risky business. Hopefully it will all work out in the long run. I've purchased things from overseas that took months before I received them.

21 minutes ago, kevinmi said:

Buying from overseas is always a risky business. Hopefully it will all work out in the long run. I've purchased things from overseas that took months before I received them.

Maybe they will still make there.  They have been in the same place for well over a month now.

1 hour ago, Schu said:

I've purchased, returned and was refunded an extra set of el34ph tubes to hong kong in less than a month... 

Yeah, somethings wrong.  I believe its lost for sure, but the post office said sometimes packages set at customs for up to 2 months.

+1 on the Viva Tube store.  Have purchased 3 or 4 quads for my ST70 and have been taken care of.  Had to send 1 JJ el34 back due to red plating and they replaced the entire set.  Also had to return a quad of EH 6ca7's that wouldn't bias correctly and they turned around a new quad in about a week.  Very happy with them, their tube stock and their service.  Prices are good too.

1 hour ago, SteevG said:

+1 on the Viva Tube store.  Have purchased 3 or 4 quads for my ST70 and have been taken care of.  Had to send 1 JJ el34 back due to red plating and they replaced the entire set.  Also had to return a quad of EH 6ca7's that wouldn't bias correctly and they turned around a new quad in about a week.  Very happy with them, their tube stock and their service.  Prices are good too.

Yeah I agree. I bought from viva before with great results, but they don't sell the 6ca7 psvanes I ordered.   Can only get those from china direct.

2 hours ago, mopardave said:

Yeah I agree. I bought from viva before with great results, but they don't sell the 6ca7 psvanes I ordered.   Can only get those from china direct.

I just contacted ebay on the lost tubes.  Being that I mailed them first class there is no tracking. Didn't know that.  I believed psvane received them and is telling me they did not.  Ebay tells me I may get the refund thru paypal or my cc as I may be able to put a stop payment to them.    Hate to lose $200 like that.