Super Bowl Pats /Rams

rockhound

Super Bowl Pats /Rams  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win the super bowl?

7 hours ago, finallygotmyheresies said:

I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of this he either transfers ownership to one of his children or sells the Patriots outright.

Nah......he will get a 1 million dollar fine and a slap on the wrist.

A news report last night said the police have over 150 people on their list of perps and Kraft isn't the highest profile person on there! I wonder who else is on the list?

6 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Apparently, he's already been "seen"....they have him on tape....twice. 

He was lost and just asking for directions both times.  Seems as though those girls know their way around pretty well...  Could be a bit funny since Heinz is now part of the "business."  Wait...  What???  Which politician's wife's family owned Heinz?  Asking for a friend  :)  

15 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

He was lost and just asking for directions both times.  Seems as though those girls know their way around pretty well...  Could be a bit funny since Heinz is now part of the "business."  Wait...  What???  Which politician's wife's family owned Heinz?  Asking for a friend  :)  

Wow, you're really reaching now.....

• Haha 1

Understood and agree.  You can bet they're NOT happy with this garbage coming down after the merger...  Just big money but you can bet the media will eventually use it when they want to discredit him for something political.  The sheepels will have a feeding frenzy and make it BIGLY!  lol

11 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Nah......he will get a 1 million dollar fine and a slap on the wrist.

A news report last night said the police have over 150 people on their list of perps and Kraft isn't the highest profile person on there! I wonder who else is on the list?

I don't think it will be that easy for him. I see the media KILLING him especially bad during breast cancer awareness month. Women's rights groups are gonna be what pushes him out one way or another. Legally he will be absolutely fine but the #metoo movement will drive him out of the NFL.