Super Bowl Pats /Rams

rockhound

Super Bowl Pats /Rams  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win the super bowl?

=== many of the young and first time Rams are already hoping not to wet themselves. For the Pats it’s just another in a long line of championship games, been there done this numerous times. It’s more than apparent they thrive in these scenarios— 

It's a conspiracy! I say the Rams need to fund their new stadium, NFL rigged system Rams win! Just kidding I think Brady has something to prove, he had a lot of bad press this year about his age and his performance suffering. I think he makes a statement today and beats the brakes off the Rams.

I do hope I'm wrong.

I'm on the record as picking the Rams.  Hope I'm not wrong.  Brady isn't really effective when he gets pressure up the middle which the Rams can do with the personel they have.  Of course Bellichek know this and I'm sure has a plan to counter.  We'll see.   Scheme can only go so far when compensating for personel shortcomings.   Overall I hope it's a good back and forth game and the Pats lose in heartbreaking fashion.

It has been a busy week for the locals. If you do much business downtown, this has been a good week to take some time off.

Winners??  

1) City of Atlanta for hosting.

2) Arthur Blank (Mr. Home Depot) for investing $1.5 billion dollars in a world class stadium.

3) The NFL for putting on the show.

4) The Patriot's by 6 points.

We are not off to great start.  Gladys Knight sang the Star Spangled Banner like it was dirge.  A slow one.  It wasn't great she hung over the last note.  Poor arrangement.

Full credit to the Blue Angels Thunderbirds.  Goosebumps as they timed their flyover perfectly.  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21: