Super Bowl Pats /Rams

rockhound

Super Bowl Pats /Rams  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win the super bowl?

Trying to stay awake after the first half action I moved the RC-64 III to the living room setup. I put the Vizio PQ65 up on 6" risers to see how I would like the TV up in the air.  It's not bad, but I think I need a more elegant way to get the TV up.

RP-600M are L/R.

IMG_1419_400.jpg

• Like 1

I liked the game. Did not have the feeling that it was in the bag for the Pats from the moment of kickoff. Felt like it could go either way right up to the end.  Brady getting picked off early made it feel like he had a ***** in his armor. Edelman, gave the feeling like the score should have been 28 zip at halftime but it was not. In the end the best team won and the Rams got what was coming to them from the Saints game. All is right in the world. Agree with @Schu about Gronks catch being key.

• Like 1

I think the secret to NE is ... once there is enough film on a team, BB can outstudy the best of them.  He's got a very strong scouting background from his dad, so he knows how to watch film and pick an offense apart which is why the defense gets better as the year goes along ... that plus just the experience.  I was worried when Chung went out with that broken arm/wrist/elbow.  He's a big leader esp. against tight ends, but Rams hardly use a tight end.  Jason McCourty saved the day with that end zone break up and Gilmore.  It only took one offensive drive and usually, TB12 has 1 in him.  Not a good game by him, he seemed off the whole game, no energy.  Thankfully, Edleman was uncoverable and Gronk made the 1 big play.  I think the Rams will be good again next year, but they'll have to deal with the reality of being so good this year in loosing players due to high contracts etc.  I would pick KC, Pats, Rams and Bears for next year ... you heard it here first.

17 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

The GOAT does it again.

He didn't do much.  No passing td's, an interception and 10 total points on offense.  I don't know his qbr off the top of my head but I'm sure it wasn't good.  The game was won by the N.E. defense.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

He didn't do much.  No passing td's, an interception and 10 total points on offense.  I don't know his qbr off the top of my head but I'm sure it wasn't good.  The game was won by the N.E. defense.

That's the same thing that the Baltimore quarterback did when he won the Superbowl. Made Bilick happy.

JJK