Klipsch Heresy II-BR for sale $400 plus shipping

tadcaster14

Matching Set from ORIGINAL OWNER.  These speakers sound fantastic, as great as the day they were purchased. The finish is the Birch Raw that I hand-stained with a rag.  If you want a darker finish, it would be very easy to do the same. Cabinets are in great shape. Risers came attached to the speakers and are included.  All you will have to do is hook these quality speakers up and enjoy the sweet, Klipsch sound.

Matching set serial numbers are 8559095 and 8559096.

By the speaker wire hook-ups, it is printed:

Sensitivity 1W/1M 94dB SPL

Frequency Response 50 Hz-20KHz (plus or minus) 3dB

Max Continuous Power 100Watts

Normal Impedance : 4 (ohms)

1985 Klipsch

These speakers will ship in original boxes with original packaging.

Approximate size each speaker:

21 1/2" Height x 13 1/4" Deep x 15 1/2" Width

Located in Cincinnati, Ohio

klipsch 002.jpg

klipsch 004.jpg

klipsch 006.jpg

klipsch 007.jpg

• Like 4

Let me clarify to the previous comment. I will definitely take them assuming shipping isn't something heinous(which it shouldn't be). I have been looking for some Heresy's for quite some time but have always gotten beaten to the punch. I commented quick because these look fantastic and will likely go quick. Ill DM you my details in a few minutes. 

• Like 1

here is a very good tip. pack your Heresy so that the riser is at the top of the carton and NOT the bottom. Use some extra cardboard in the bottom of the carton. A hard drop will damage your risers they are not strong. The flat top of the cabinet will deal with drops much better than the risers can. The double box is a good idea but if you don't double box at least insert a piece of 1/4" ply into the bottom of the carton to protect the top of the cabinet. Mark the cabinet so that the arrows point to the risers on the bottom of the Heresy this will place the risers up and the cabinet tops down and this will be the safest way to ship..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moray james said:

here is a very good tio. pack your Heresy so that the riser is at the top of the carton and NOT the bottom. Use some extra cardboad in the bottom of the carton. A hard drop will damage your risers they are not strong. The flat top of the cabinet will deal with drops much better than the risers can. The double box is a good idea but if you don't double box at least insert a piece of 1/4" ply into the bottom of the carton to protect the top of the cabinet. Mark the cabinet so that the arrows point to the risers on the bottom of the Heresy this will place the risers up and the cabinet tops down and this will be the safest way to ship..

Won't flipping them over reverse driver polarity? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FYI ... had a set of 3002 pro speakers shipped to me via USPS (OK; was "in state.") for about $90.  And ... those 3002's are about twice as heavy and much larger than Heresy's.  Great buy ... would get them, but already have three of these :D 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Emile said:

FYI ... had a set of 3002 pro speakers shipped to me via USPS (OK; was "in state.") for about $90.  And ... those 3002's are about twice as heavy and much larger than Heresy's.  Great buy ... would get them, but already have three of these :D 

I thought about this pair as well but already have nine sitting idle in the house...no more room in the inn

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Kudos to Tad for a fantastic transaction. It was a pain trying to figure out out how to get these shipped (we were getting quotes as high as $250 without the packaging included, wow). Well we were finally able to find a reasonable quote and Tad packaged them bulletproof. They arrived last night and I finally got them set up- and all the packing peanuts cleaned up. They sound and look fantastic. Thanks Tad!

Also, thank you to @Budman, who graciously offered to pick them up and hold them for me assuming I was going to have to make the drive.

Pardon the mess of the room, its still a work in progress 

20190220_214111_1550720494782_001.jpeg

Screenshot_20190221-122647_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LOL!  (to above post/pic with peanuts all over the floor!)

I've been to Uhaul as well looking for shipping boxes.  It looks like the one in the pic was just right for shipping those H2's.

The whole picture ^^^ with peanuts scattered just looks joyous.  B)