Home theater spk vs 2 channel spk

Chief bonehead

On 2/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, Chief bonehead said:

Should they?

Depends who you are designing them for.  If you (or Klipsch) are only designing speakers to sell to people who can afford a pair of $3600.00 speakers that they have space for, then yes.  If I live in an apartment, then those speakers aren't practical.  In other words, if Klipsch wants to sell speakers to everyone, then more than likely they will have to design speakers with targeting different purposes.  Purpose can be, price point, size, spouse approval factor, etc..

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
On 2/8/2019 at 10:09 PM, Chief bonehead said:

Mr k had a very interesting quote that stuck in my bonehead......let’s see what was it........

This may not be it, but it's one hanging in the new museum now with some of his other quotes. There were a couple of similar ones like this.

"A speaker either has fidelity or it's unfaithful"

-PWK

• Haha 1

• Klipsch Employees
34 minutes ago, dtel said:

This may not be it, but it's one hanging in the new museum now with some of his other quotes. There were a couple of similar ones like this.

"A speaker either has fidelity or it's unfaithful"

-PWK

Bingo!

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Chief bonehead said:

Bingo!

I cheated I looked them all up a couple of weeks ago.

The was a couple of my favorites.

"Audio was a hobby then a profession, but I still consider myself an amateur in that an amateur is one who practices his art for love"

-PWK

And of course

...........They say flattery is like making love to a widow--you can't overdo it.

-PWK

• Like 1