Classic music

Yuper

20 minutes ago, Yuper said:

So what do you guys listen to and on what. Me mac 6900 integrated  amp pro-ject phono ortefon needle belles.  Had tom waits on now head east. Fyi did you know that if not for sheboygan and wapl 105.7  head east might have went ballistic 

Head East was formed not to far from St. Louis in Pekin IL. I got to hear them live in the mid-late 70's when they were just taking off. KSHE 94.7 in StL was credited with much of their early success. They were also popular in the Kansas City area. Guess wapl broadened their footprint.

26 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Head East was formed not to far from St. Louis in Pekin IL. I got to hear them live in the mid-late 70's when they were just taking off. KSHE 94.7 in StL was credited with much of their early success. They were also popular in the Kansas City area. Guess wapl broadened their footprint.

I used to perform at a coffeehouse in Pekin, and recorded at a sutio in South Pekin. Gary Richrath and I went to different schools there but knew each other. He was in a local band between Suburban 9 to 5 and REO SPeedwagon, and practiced at my house.

• Like 1