WTB H3 Grill Frames

ThomasD.

I would think a person would have to make their own for those.  Do you have another set you could use as a pattern or for dimensions?  I would have thought there were Heresy II grill dimensions somewhere that could be used but a quick search didn't yield a lot.  It's oubtful someone's going to have a pair of HIII frames just hanging around the house but you never know.  ;)

@BEC      Bob Crites may also be able to supply you with dimensions and maybe even grill frames...or maybe not.

17 minutes ago, avguytx said:

I would think a person would have to make their own for those.  Do you have another set you could use as a pattern or for dimensions?  I would have thought there were Heresy II grill dimensions somewhere that could be used but a quick search didn't yield a lot.  It's oubtful someone's going to have a pair of HIII frames just hanging around the house but you never know.  ;)

@BEC      Bob Crites may also be able to supply you with dimensions and maybe even grill frames...or maybe not.

@avguytx No spares.  Saw an old thread on this site, which I can't find now, that had dimensions and cut out specs for several heritage grills of different varieties.  Bob sells some Heresy motor boards but wasn't aware of any grill options.  Was kind of hoping that someone would have an old worn out or damaged H3 grill for use as a template more than anything. Thought that the cut outs for drivers were different between H1,2 & 3's.

Thanks

Seems like HII & III are darn near the same but the originals would be different as they rear loaded the drivers plus none of the drivers were the same from the HI to HII.

Not sure about old and worn out or damaged with H III's but you never know.