1978 Walnut Klipschorns with Cane Grills - Sold!

Lost240

You will not find a nicer set of AA crossover Walnut Khorns if you try. I swore I would never sell these but we are moving to a new home without adequate corners. These have upgraded Sonic Caps on the crossovers and look like they are new. Please excuse the dust on the crossovers, this is the only flaw that I can find.  Local pickup only in Southbury, CT $3500. 

Sold

DSC_0054.thumb.jpg.2c1a4135533ed2ce0c76fbef150dec3d.jpg

DSC_0072.thumb.jpg.db6d0d84621c809acffa90f5951fb2fb.jpg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Schu said:

This a great looking pair of klipschorns at a decent price... IF YOU HAPPEN TO LIVE IN CONNECTICUT. 

They will make someone very happy... 

Thanks @Schu!   You could also live anywhere in the Northeast and be willing to take a drive. I am very close to NY, NJ, and Mass. These are worth the trip 

6 minutes ago, Schu said:

Oh I agree... they are worth a 1000 mile trip. 

I wish there was a SAFE way to ensure shipment of wondrous speakers like these.

There is, its called crating and freighting. If you had someone who could build proper crates, most things can be shipped safely via freight.  

6 hours ago, Khornukopia said:

You could make some corners. You are going to miss these, the moment they get sold to the next lucky person.

I know I will miss them a lot but the reality is I will not have 2 corners far enough apart. I found 2 perfect corners but they are only 13ft apart and I have tried that distance before and to me you really need about 19 feet for the Khorns to sound their best. 

• Thanks 1