1978 Walnut Klipschorns with Cane Grills - Sold!

Lost240

1 hour ago, Schu said:

I'm to old and stubborn... 

get craters and freighters to get them from the OP and then have them ship to one of their other locations in the midwest, or a location that your willing to travel to and then you go pick them up.

i was gonna do this once but the seller wouldn't accept my $4200 for mint mahogany k-horns with boxes

1 hour ago, Budman said:

get craters and freighters to get them from the OP and then have them ship to one of their other locations in the midwest, or a location that your willing to travel to and then you go pick them up.

i was gonna do this once but the seller wouldn't accept my $4200 for mint mahogany k-horns with boxes

I’ll accept your $4200!!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Racoo said:

New to this. Not sure on procedure. But I am interested in these khorns if situation changes. Thank you.

Welcome.  

Letting the parties know you’re interested is entirely appropriate, IMO.  You might also send a PM to Lost240.  Pending sales often have an ending that is no longer pending.

10 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Welcome.  

Letting the parties know you’re interested is entirely appropriate, IMO.  You might also send a PM to Lost240.  Pending sales often have an ending that is no longer pending.

DizRotus. Thank you for the help. Greatly appreciated. 

• 4 weeks later...