FOR SALE KV4 Center SOLD

SonicSeeker

I have a very nice KV4 center channel speaker that was used in a secondary TV room.

I moved to a new home and no longer have a use for it.

I am looking to sell local in the DFW area.

I am asking $250.00.

I am also selling a pair of KG2.5's $250.00, a Martin Logan Dynamo 1000 wireless sub $575.00, and a Yamaha RX-A1070 receiver $600.00.

I do have the boxes for the sub and Yamaha but I would rather not ship the speakers.

Sorry for the grainy pictures.

20190209_070153_resized.jpg.ee73fb7dda942084d1f64488f42c6af4.jpg

20190209_070145_resized.jpg

20190209_065736_resized.jpg

20190209_065720_resized.jpg

20190209_065621_resized.jpg

20190209_065611_resized.jpg

20190209_065554_resized.jpg

20190209_065544_resized.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • SonicSeeker changed the title to FOR SALE KV4 Center SOLD
  • 1 month later...

Whoever was lucky enough to purchase this speaker, thank your blessings.  I've been searching on a daily basis for one and the KV-4 is one difficult species to find.  I located 2 pristine  speakers in the Netherlands (② Klipsch centre kv4 - Luidsprekerboxen | 2dehands) redirected from https://www.hifishark.com/goto/37_m1644139329/3152745c-853e-11eb-a07a-333530326139; however, you have to have a French, Belgian or Dutch Number in order for the site to validate a user name and password.  This is where I gave up.  I'm providing this information just in case anyone out there has the time or patience (more than me) to hunt this down.  I settle for a pretty decent C7 that I found so, I think I'm giving up on the K-4....maybe I'll get lucky one day. Cheers!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WayneB said:

I settle for a pretty decent C7 that I found so, I think I'm giving up on the K-4....maybe I'll get lucky one day. Cheers!

The 7's are nice you have to watch they have loose panel problems like the towers do. Sometimes speakers seem to come in waves, you won't see a model for awhile and then suddenly there's multiples to choose from, at least you have something quality to get you by.

Thx, I actually found a C7 (Medium Oak); had to grab it because it matches my CF-3's.  Cosmetically, it's in a 9/10 condition however, the right woofer sounds "off", a little rattle.  I'm trying to source a replacement K-1062-KV  or the new model: K-1062-EV from Klipsch or this Canadian authorized service center (http://www.ndgservice.ca/).  I'm thinking I'm not the only one trying to find C-7 parts and just like the KV4, I may be searching for a a while.   I'm still keeping my eyes and ears open for that elusive KV4 though.  The things we go through for good sound...

Edited by WayneB
Update: the Canadian Canadian authorized service center (http://www.ndgservice.ca/) does not carry C7 parts anymore.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2021 at 8:31 PM, WayneB said:

Whoever was lucky enough to purchase this speaker, thank your blessings.  I've been searching on a daily basis for one and the KV-4 is one difficult species to find.  

I certainly hope you find yours out there somewhere.   Mine is sitting between two Klipschorns and I cannot think of a better fit.  It really is a serious center channel.  

image.jpg

3 minutes ago, alwezhpy said:

I certainly hope you find yours out there somewhere.   Mine is sitting between two Klipschorns and I cannot think of a better fit.  It really is a serious center channel.  

image.jpg

It’s a serious center but having it between Klipschorns is like having a Ferrari with a Chevy motor.

You’ve got the space under your TV, time to get a proper center.

9 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

It’s a serious center but having it between Klipschorns is like having a Ferrari with a Chevy motor.

You’ve got the space under your TV, time to get a proper center.

Hi wuzzzer.  What would you suggest?   I don’t know if you’ve had a chance to hear a KV-4, but the sound is great.  I’m driving each of the LCR’s with three McIntosh MC7100’s.  I have them set to monoblocks, so their output is 300 watts.  The KV-4’s are rated at 200/400 watts.  Obviously, the KHorns don’t need all that power at 105db efficiency, but it’s nice having the three matching amps up front.  
Thanks for the reply.  

3 minutes ago, alwezhpy said:

Hi wuzzzer.  What would you suggest?   I don’t know if you’ve had a chance to hear a KV-4, but the sound is great.  I’m driving each of the LCR’s with three McIntosh MC7100’s.  I have them set to monoblocks, so their output is 300 watts.  The KV-4’s are rated at 200/400 watts.  Obviously, the KHorns don’t need all that power at 105db efficiency, but it’s nice having the three matching amps up front.  
Thanks for the reply.  

In this order:

LaScala

Belle

Cornwall

Heresy

I had a KV-4 and it is an excellent center but your Klipschorns are in a completely different league.