KT LCRs and KT DS pair for sale in Minnesota/Price reduced

Robert Gervais

For sale is a set of Klipsch KT LCRs and KT DS Pair. I am the second owner. Bought these as you see them with the goal of refinishing them some day. Now own KPT 904s for my mains and have 5800's in wall for sides. Cabinets 6/10 but drivers and sound 10/10. I'm asking $500 for the package. I have boxes for the DS but none for the LCRs. Local pick up only. Please PM with any questions.

12.jpg

I was wandering around in Mississippi years ago and drove by a Klipsch dealer. Had to stop. Looked around the back and there were 2 pairs of KT-LCR's in walnut that were still boxed up. Made an offer and carried them home. Listened to them with yet another tube amp and a 12" sub that blended well with them. IT'S THAT HORN MAN! I imagine few people ever heard the KT-LCR's but, THAT HORN! Big bang for the buck small speakers they are. Finally sold them during my household speaker liquidation and wish I hadn't. Good luck with your sell.

Keith

• Thanks 2

• 6 months later...
  • Robert Gervais changed the title to KT LCRs and KT DS pair for sale in Minnesota/Price reduced
  • 1 year later...