Thanks for voting! Our town won for Season 4!!!

avguytx

I've not ever watched the show on Hulu but apparently it has Amanda Brinkman (no clue) and Ty Pennington this time (all kinds of stuff) and some other people that do stuff for smaller towns across the U.S.  Well, it was announced this morning that our town, Searcy, AR., made the "Top 6".  They added one because they said they couldn't narrow it down to 5.  Something about pumping $500,000 into some of the small businesses in town and other things I'm not sure of.  I don't have Hulu so I most likely won't watch it.  But, I guess it's pretty cool nevertheless. It was a fun town to grow up in, although I spent 20 years away from it, and I've been back for a little over 9 years now.  The Rialto Theater is where everyone gathers to watch the live feeds and I watched that at 7:30am CST this morning; the people inside went crazy of course.

https://www.deluxe.com/small-business-revolution/main-street/season-four/

@longdrive03  Ken, you grew up here, too.  Have you heard about the show?

If you guys have time, please help our great little town by voting for us at the link below.  It literally only takes about 15 seconds and would help our town tremendously by helping out small business locally which we all like to support! 

And uncheck the box so they don't email you anything.  :)  Not that it can't be marked as spam.

You know I don't ask for much! 

Thanks!    Kip

https://thinkis.lpages.co/go-searcy-vote/