Longshot: Anyone coming from Cincinnati through St. Louis

jackrcox

Hello All,

I hate to ask this but is anyone on here planning on passing through Cincinnati OH and then preceding on to Missouri in the next month or so? I had recently agreed to purchase a pair of Heresy IIs from another forum member thinking I would be paying 120 or so dollars in shipping fees. Unfortunately, I was way off on this figure and was quoted the hefty sum of $255, which may derail my hopes of owning these speakers. I may have to just bite the bullet and take a long drive, but if in the slim chance anyone is planning covering that route perhaps we could work something out to help mule them. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Jack

@Budman That would help out tremendously. Thank you so much for offering to do this. Are you sure it's not a problem?  It seems like he wants them off his hands pretty quick and it might take me a few weeks to be able to make the drive. Let me check on one other thing and I will touch base with you in a day or so. 

Thanks,

Jack