15 inch Subwoofer with "Real Wood Veneer:?????

RLink

Anyone know what ever happened to a New 15" sub that was talked about by Mark Casavant during CES January 2017 to match the RF-7 lll's with real wood veneer?  I now own a pair and agreed with his statement that a matching (wood veneer) higher performance 15" Sub to match is what a lot of folks would prefer.  I've seen no updates at all.......Thanks.

On not aware of anything being made.  There were rumors of a heritage subwoofer being made and I even saw the prototype but I don't believe it is getting made like the way they had originally planned.  I'm not sure what else they have up their sleeve.  One of the engineers posted elsewhere that they tried the B&C 21" driver but it didn't come to fruition.  Chatter has been pretty dead on the subject after that.  

2 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

One of the engineers posted elsewhere that they tried the B&C 21" driver but it didn't come to fruition. 

I have one that did 😂@LTD02 aka GSG Audio. Look em up. These guys have been awesome thus far.   Eagerly awaiting a new animal of a sub any day now.   

att_1550324847020183.jpg

• Like 1