Klipsch Epic CF-4 series 1 for sale!

mcobbs6879

I read the paper late in the day in 1994 and the local brick & mortar dealer that I patronized was going out of business. Epic CF-4's were advertised at $1250 each, buy-one-get-one free. I called for a hold on a pair, got there and we couldn't find the matching speaker to the pair. That was the cost then and they are still worth that now. If they are as pristine as you say and a popular veneer I would price them at $1500 and let them soak, unless you are in a hurry to sell. JMO

Good luck.

Keith

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shiva said:

I’m trying to Interpret his headline. Epic series 1 for sale.. it’s visually not version one. So perhaps he Is stating that it is the Epic series and he only has 1 speaker for sale? 

No, he has the full 7.1 setup. He is local to me and we’ve emailed back and forth a few times. I recommend he post them here. I think he is under the assumption that they are version 1. I don’t have enough knowledge of the epic series to know. He was asking $4k for the 7.1 or $2500 for just the cf4. I thought this was too high but, again I don’t know enough about the epic speakers. He said they were purchased and never taken out of the box until 2018. So they should be pristine. He’s 30 minutes west of Atlanta.

• Like 1