cornwall 1 grills

Mila1924

Here is an eBay link to a guy that makes them.  A bit pricey but they are brand new frames and all and not available anywhere else.  I mentioned to him that the frame looks like it's designed for the Cornwall II but he stated they work for both models.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/KLIPSCH-CORNWALL-GRILLS-NEW/382783709843?hash=item591fafe293:g:Dc8AAOSwCuBcYzNt:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

I cannot seem to locate the link that was posted in Garage Sale/Alerts for the person offering grills.  I am the person that sent you here from the Facebook page perhaps a Moderator can locate it for you.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mighty Favog said:

SHEESH!!!! Pricey ain't the word for it!!

Haha :D 

Just take the grilles off ... and use them as a template for new ones .. very easy ... only need a circular and a jig saw - or someone can do it for you for $20.  Then buy the covering material you want ... cheap at many places, but if you want the real stuff it's $80 (?) from Bob Crites ... https://critesspeakers.com/speaker_fabric.html . Staple and/or glue it ... SimplySpeakers.com has pretty good glue, but sure you can find it locally.

Yeah ... $200 saved :D 

Cheers, Emile

Add-on ... Don't forget to spray paint the wood.  Haha; I forgot when I made a small pair of grilles for K-510 horns and had to do it "again." :D  Also; the eBay guy used 1/4 inch mdf ... I build some grilles for my KPT-904's (bit larger than CW) using 3/8" plywood and it warps a bit :( 

On February 18, 2019 at 4:32 PM, Emile said:

Haha :D 

Just take the grilles off ... and use them as a template for new ones .. very easy ... only need a circular and a jig saw - or someone can do it for you for $20.  Then buy the covering material you want ... cheap at many places, but if you want the real stuff it's $80 (?) from Bob Crites ... https://critesspeakers.com/speaker_fabric.html . Staple and/or glue it ... SimplySpeakers.com has pretty good glue, but sure you can find it locally.

Yeah ... $200 saved :D 

Cheers, Emile

Add-on ... Don't forget to spray paint the wood.  Haha; I forgot when I made a small pair of grilles for K-510 horns and had to do it "again." :D  Also; the eBay guy used 1/4 inch mdf ... I build some grilles for my KPT-904's (bit larger than CW) using 3/8" plywood and it warps a bit :( 

i actually ended up just using some kind of carpet upolstry cleaner and they look great now.  brushed the lint off and cleaned and I'm all good now.  Save 200 bucks for sure

• Haha 1