Mom

jason str

@jason str

Please accept my sincerest apology.

When I saw this thread yesterday and read how your mother had "gone home" last weekend it touched me because I will be facing that in the next few years.

I did not know how to express my warm wishes for you and your family at this tough time so I pressed a sad button.

I was on my phone at the time I did that.

Someone I've been conversing with just alerted me and wondered why I posted a laughing button.

I feel awful about this, it was a stubby-fingered mishap with my phone.

Think we might have crossed paths before here in the last year but not sure. I know that you have a good deal of knowledge about the folded woofer subs and I have read a lot a lot of your insight about that here. 

Again I am very sorry for this and have removed that horrible mistake.

JJ

Thank You @Pinball_pw  for bringing this to my attention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. Hopefully she will live inside you forever. I know my mom has but I miss her every day and she passed 12 years ago. Losing the people we love is the hardest part of life. Hang in there.

• Thanks 1

@jason str 

So sorry to hear of your loss ! My condolences to you and your family.

Gary

• Thanks 1

Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this.  I can also understand how difficult it can be to write the words.  Thanks for letting us know. 

I hope you and your family find closure, and over time find a way to accept her passing--while remembering all the good stuff.

Chris

• Thanks 1

I too would like to add my thoughts and condolences to your and your family at this difficult time.  The loss of a parent is a sad thing indeed but know this Jason, she raised up a fine  man and what more can a Mom ask.

• Thanks 1