Does anyone prefer the original Heresy versus Heresy II??

wuzzzer

I think you just might miss the first brand new Klipsch speakers you ever bought...however...I cannot see you regret buying a pair of Heresy llls to replace those other Heresys...

I can't get myself to sell my first Heresys (not my first new Klipsch speakers) which were my reintroduction to the Klipsch Heritage speakers and this Forum way back when...they are birch raw that were stained the popular back then dark walnut and not stained the best but after acquiring them, changing out the tweeters for some from Bob Crites as well as his updated crossovers I have used them (along with a jorjen made and Deang crossover'd heresy) as my front there for a Home Theater since about 2005

Good luck with your choice

Bill

• Like 1

I prefer the 1 series over the 2 series. In saying that I don't know what it is about these "Golden Era" decorators with Alnico drivers but I prefer them over the previous 1 series I owned. Like others have said I prefer my 3's over them all.

52 minutes ago, silversport said:

I think you just might miss the first brand new Klipsch speakers you ever bought...however...I cannot see you regret buying a pair of Heresy llls to replace those other Heresys...

I think I worded it wrong.  The IIIs that I'd be buying would be my first brand new Klipsch ever.  Everything I've bought up to this point has been used, with the exception of The One and a couple pairs of headphones.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

I think I worded it wrong.  The IIIs that I'd be buying would be my first brand new Klipsch ever.  Everything I've bought up to this point has been used, with the exception of The One and a couple pairs of headphones.

I'm sure it was me misunderstanding...THAT being said...I can't see how you would miss your Heresys or Heresy lls if you traded them for a pair of Heresy llls unless you just want to expand your Heresy "empire."... :D

Looking forward to reading your review of your new Heresy llls

Bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1