Are Your Capacitors Installed Backwards ??

Kreg

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Are you telling me he uses Chinese zip ties?  Damning info there.

Hellz yes.    Gonna be a Congressional hearing over this mess and were going many, many years back with his builds too.

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

You couldn't hear the difference in sound between a zip tied or glue down cap anyways.

That depends on the type of glue.  What instrument do you play?  Tell me all about your musician ears, I mean slushie shakey ears....hehe

55 minutes ago, Jeffrey D. Medwin said:

Your use and reliance  of " logic, science & mathematical facts " leads you to mediocre results for audio playback in your home

This is a stunning statement that leaves me at a loss for words. :pwk_bs::pwk_bs::pwk_bs: best describes this statement, and I am certain if PWK were alive flashing that yellow button would be his response to your post smh.

8 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

That depends on the type of glue.  What instrument do you play?  Tell me all about your musician ears, I mean slushie shakey ears....hehe

I can tell you how many ice cubes are in your shaker just by the sound.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Don Richard said:

This is a stunning statement that leaves me at a loss for words. :pwk_bs::pwk_bs::pwk_bs: best describes this statement, and I am certain if PWK were alive flashing that yellow button would be his response to your post smh.

Roy hates that science, math and logic stuff too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1