Ordering RF7iii and RC64iii this week or next and I still don't what color to do. HELP

jordan122345

Ok guys I am getting ready to order my Klipsch RF7iii's and RC64iii this week or next. I still am not 100% sure what color to do. I thought I was set on walnut but now I am second guessing myself. Anyone with pics of all 3 colors with the black, cherry, and walnut by chance? I have the Piano black SVS pb13 ultra 9 just bought and for the time being the stuff will be upstairs in the main living room but will end up in the theater room when we get the basement finished. The walls I think will be black in there. Any input would be awesome as always. Thanks Ron 

I did not want a set of big black boxes in my room, so I ordered them in cherry,...They are absolutely gorgeous. they blend with the room, despite their massive size. Now the sound they produce, is nothing but captivating and beautifully strong, and complete. I don't use a sub with them, they don't need one IMHO.

Have fun choosing the finish and no matter what you'd pick, YOU WILL enjoy the sound.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pallpoul said:

I did not want a set of big black boxes in my room, so I ordered them in cherry,...They are absolutely gorgeous. they blend with the room, despite their massive size. Now the sound they produce, is nothing but captivating and beautifully strong, and complete. I don't use a sub with them, they don't need one IMHO.

Have fun choosing the finish and no matter what you'd pick, YOU WILL enjoy the sound.

I am VERY VERY excited to hear and see them for sure.  Yeah it will be an interesting decision. Still in the air though 

On 2/19/2019 at 12:09 PM, Ceptorman said:

I have seen the black and cherry in person, the cherry looked spectacular. The black did look very nice also, better in person that I thought they wood? 

They are definitely a world class speaker.

I wholeheartedly agree with @Ceptorman on this, go for the cherry.  Nicer looks and better resale value in the future.