More Gender Angst

Jeff Matthews

28 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Martina Navratilova speaks out.

It really gets to the heart of the problem.  There are many women who still think being a woman is special and that special leagues should exist for them in which to compete among themselves to the exclusion of men.  Not all women agree with this.

They are special Jeff. They control 100% of the ***** in this Country. That should be distributed more equally amongst us men.

Keith

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

If having a ****** makes a woman, then would any of you agree that when the docs carve one into a man, he then becomes a woman?  Or must the ****** exist at birth?

I don't know but I do know that I like ***** a less now than I did a minute ago.

Keith

Just plain old dumb.  Run with what the good Lord gave you,   These people have real mental deficiencies and I don't mean for that to sound bad, because it must be a horrible and perplexing thing  to go through.  And if you need to, so be it, but don't be a putz like this chap.  There are clear muscular advantages in some situations and its down right insulting to anyone with a 3 digit IQ, let alone the gender that is being taken advantage of.    Its effing cheating man!  

This "guy" must feel so proud and liberated.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/october/transgender-man-who-says-hes-a-woman-wins-womens-cycling-race

You're right with the actual physical aspect of it Jeff, but the biggest pile of it is Dysphoria.  And why should anyone care who wants to change their gender?  But don't be an amateur athlete taking on a disadvantaged field and come out feeling like some friggin hero.  You're delusional, amiss, obtuse and are unable to grasp the whole moral concept of being a man competing among women.   

And it appears that around 3/4 or more of the comments of folks share the base common morals that any kid in the fourth grade could grasp.

https://twitter.com/rachelvmckinnon?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1051495467979173888&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww1.cbn.com%2Fcbnnews%2Fus%2F2018%2Foctober%2Ftransgender-man-who-says-hes-a-woman-wins-womens-cycling-race

More thought processing here by him:

9. Note that if you change your gender for the purposes of sport, you are BANNED from changing it again for FOUR YEARS. ...so you can't just 'switch back' and compete again as a man. You'd have to waste 4 years. (6/n)

28 minutes ago, Max2 said:

Just plain old dumb.  Run with what the good Lord gave you,   These people have real mental deficiencies and I don't mean for that to sound bad, because it must be a horrible and perplexing thing  to go through.  And if you need to, so be it, but don't be a putz like this chap.  There are clear muscular advantages in some situations and its down right insulting to anyone with a 3 digit IQ, let alone the gender that is being taken advantage of.    Its effing cheating man!  

This "guy" must feel so proud and liberated.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/october/transgender-man-who-says-hes-a-woman-wins-womens-cycling-race

This is the real crux of the issue. This is absolutely a mental health issue and I believe is partly caused by hormone mimicking chemicals in our plastics and pesticides like Atrazine. What a perfect cover though, instead of an industry coming to terms with the fact we poisoned a generation we simply create a huge PR stunt to normalize the problem. Its absolutely sickening we are allowing and promoting kids to mutilate themselves permanently before they reach an age where they can be trusted to make their own decisions in any other aspect of life. We dont let Schizophrenic people vote twice if they hear voices in their heads, but we allow this insanity in sports?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Martina Navratilova speaks out.

It really gets to the heart of the problem.  There are many women who still think being a woman is special and that special leagues should exist for them in which to compete among themselves to the exclusion of men.  Not all women agree with this.

I think Martina makes a valid point that only women who aren't transgender be allowed to compete in leagues designed for Women....Otoh, Men's sports are supposed to be more challenging without limits to the original rules and Transgenders would fit more naturally in those completion's regardless where they started from biologically. Remember, Bruce Jenner won his Olympic medals as a man.

7 minutes ago, Max2 said:
14 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Basically about a Lesbian that is calling out Transgenders that are competing in their non DNA bracketed gender of sports

I don't see where she's saying that they shouldn't be allowed to compete in Men's sports. I think that is the difference.