Cornwall's from Acousticsounddesign.com

Frozmeister

Hello fellow Klipsch fans!

I am happy to be on the site.  I am a long time Klipsch owner having KG 5.5s, RF-7ii's and now Cornwall IIIs.   I was looking to buy my first Heritage product and I was leaning toward Forte III, but ended up going Cornwall III Special Edition in East Indian Rosewood.  Mike Embers at Acoustic Sound Design made me a great deal!  I am so glad he talked me into buying these monsters.  They sound amazing and look spectacular.   I highly recommend emailing Mike if you are looking for a good deal.  

On another subject, I along with two buddies will be attending the Klipsch Pilgrimage.  I hope to meet a few of you in Hope!

David

• Like 2

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Frozmeister said:

Hello fellow Klipsch fans!

I am happy to be on the site.  I am a long time Klipsch owner having KG 5.5s, RF-7ii's and now Cornwall IIIs.   I was looking to buy my first Heritage product and I was leaning toward Forte III, but ended up going Cornwall III Special Edition in East Indian Rosewood.  Mike Embers at Acoustic Sound Design made me a great deal!  I am so glad he talked me into buying these monsters.  They sound amazing and look spectacular.   I highly recommend emailing Mike if you are looking for a good deal.  

On another subject, I along with two buddies will be attending the Klipsch Pilgrimage.  I hope to meet a few of you in Hope!

David

Can you post some photos, would love to see those in place.

Dwilawyer,

Hi.  Here you go!  It looks goofy.  I have them sitting on towels so as not to scratch my wood floors while I fool around with positioning them for best sound.  Once I get them positioned the towels go bye-bye!  By the way the silver luster grille cloth is cloth that has been woven with REAL nickel plated metal wire.  It's simply gorgeous and likely a nasty surprise for any cat who thinks he's going to run his claws through it.  HAHA!

Best,

David

corner.JPG

full view.JPG

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Frozmeister said:

I have them sitting on towels so as not to scratch my beautiful new speakers while I fool around with positioning them for best sound.  Once I get them positioned the towels go bye-bye!

Fixed it for you....

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

16 minutes ago, Schu said:

those rosewood CW's are stunning... enjoy them.

anyone have an idea of how many were created? one pair?

not sure how many total but the ebay seller has another 6 left. ive been eyeballing these for awhile also. i was concerned with crazy low price but now seeing a forum member with them is a bit of a relief.

I think 70 pairs each were made for the Special Ed. matte black, rosewood, California black walnut and the Australian Walnut-70th anniversary Ed.

So that is 280 pairs of special or anniversary Ed. Cornwalls.  They are selling these as a pair for about the same price they are being offered as per speaker on other sites. In fact they are offering them for $1200 LESS than what they offer for a open box minor chip and dent pair of black walnut Cornwalls. I do not understand this pricing.