Are these legit bottoms?

Turbox

That was odd.  It was like some kind of parallel development to Klipsch was going on, but only some theatre owners were aware of it.  How have we never heard of any of this?

And it sure looks like those speakers for sale are not true La Scalas, but some kind of hybrid, which might even sound better than actual La Scalas. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Islander said:

That was odd.  It was like some kind of parallel development to Klipsch was going on, but only some theatre owners were aware of it.  How have we never heard of any of this?

And it sure looks like those speakers for sale are not true La Scalas, but some kind of hybrid, which might even sound better than actual La Scalas. 

I agree, I was shocked just now to see that post. How was this secret kept...lol. All of the speakers offered seem to have higher power ratings and higher efficiency than the regular Klipsch. Very cool...all of the hidden gem reviews and articles are a plus!

8 hours ago, Islander said:

Precisely why I said I'd love to hear them.  $3200 doesn't sound like something I'd plunk down though.

• 2 weeks later...