Klipsch Cornwall Speakers

Rick Long

21 hours ago, weziewoo said:

Wouldn't a simple rule clear up most, if not all, listings on the Garage Sale section?

I've used Swappa for a new phone and reddit exchange for AV accessories. Both places require you to "prove" that you're not a scammer.

Whoever is posting something here for sale (not alert section) should provide a picture with today's date and username. Simple, yet effective.

P.S.: That's a good staple of mine and it is not for sale, please don't PM offers.

IMG_2786.JPG

Exactly THIS^^^^^^

I belong to numerous watch forums that require this.  The seller must have that note in the pictures with the item for sale.  It proves that you have what is claimed.  (This post is not meant to 'throw shade' on the OP)

If you need a good stapler, try the Stanley Bostich Long Reach models.  We used them extensively in the print shop.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stanley-Bostich-12-Long-Reach-Stapler-Model-B440LR/333058088755?hash=item4d8bcf1f33:g:27EAAOSwQrVb46CY:rk:1:pf:0

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

On 2/28/2019 at 10:57 AM, Oicu812 said:

Exactly THIS^^^^^^

I belong to numerous watch forums that require this.  The seller must have that note in the pictures with the item for sale.  It proves that you have what is claimed.  (This post is not meant to 'throw shade' on the OP)

If you need a good stapler, try the Stanley Bostich Long Reach models.  We used them extensively in the print shop.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stanley-Bostich-12-Long-Reach-Stapler-Model-B440LR/333058088755?hash=item4d8bcf1f33:g:27EAAOSwQrVb46CY:rk:1:pf:0

s-l1600.jpg

Man, that is a nice stapler! Why does it have the long "ruler" behind it?  I need a little stapler tutorial on how it works and it's advantage over a standard stapler.

Edited by emmvette
lack of stapler knowledge

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:53 PM, weziewoo said:

Wouldn't a simple rule clear up most, if not all, listings on the Garage Sale section?

I've used Swappa for a new phone and reddit exchange for AV accessories. Both places require you to "prove" that you're not a scammer.

Whoever is posting something here for sale (not alert section) should provide a picture with today's date and username. Simple, yet effective.

P.S.: That's a good staple of mine and it is not for sale, please don't PM offers.

IMG_2786.JPG

Good idea!

55 minutes ago, emmvette said:

Man, that is a nice stapler! Why does it have the long "ruler" behind it?  I need a little stapler tutorial on how it works and it's advantage over a standard stapler.

That allows you to staple anywhere on a page.  The stapler head sits on the top bar, allowing paper to be passed underneath up to 12" in length.  You can use this with oversized paper in addition to the normal 8.5" x 11". 

On 2/27/2019 at 2:53 PM, weziewoo said:

IMG_2786.JPG

Nice idea, but most computer savy people could easily insert a note like that into any photo.

23 hours ago, avguytx said:

If you have a better idea, please share it with the class.

I was always more of the class clown rather than a contributor.  I can put that note above on my used running shoe real fast though if you want to see a quick example, but I felt that might be in bad taste. 

My point is that for me it doesn't "prove" that the pictured stapler actually belongs to him; photos can lie these days very easily, albeit is a super nice looking used stapler in my favorite color.