Klipsch Cornwall Speakers

Rick Long

Apologies everyone and thanks for the comments.  No idea where that first pic is from (background isn't my house).

Just pulled them out and took off front of one of the two.

Here's 3 fresh shots.

They're legit; if anyone is in the Southern Delaware area and wants a look, they're here.

Thanks for your patience; again my apologies.

IMG_7688.jpg

IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_7690.jpg

• Like 1

When you are a new poster selling your wares on a Forum that is specific to one brand or company, in general, you will have may "experts" scrutinizing or suspicious of your posts. Some tend to jump the gun a bit in making accusations or at least innuendo's that a new poster is trying some kind of chicanery. I am glad that it at least appears this is not the case here. Very nice looking original Cornwall's, good luck with the sale!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Bonzo said:

When you are a new poster selling your wares on a Forum that is specific to one brand or company, in general, you will have may "experts" scrutinizing or suspicious of your posts. Some tend to jump the gun a bit in making accusations or at least innuendo's that a new poster is trying some kind of chicanery. I am glad that it at least appears this is not the case here. Very nice looking original Cornwall's, good luck with the sale!

Thanks Bonzo, appreciate your honesty and kindness.  And you are correct, I am a newbie to this forum, and no, it's not the case of chicanery here.

Honest mistake -- a bad one at that, on my part.  Thanks again.

2 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

Rick

Thank you.  Still trying to figure out if I can pull the trigger on.  Just didn"t want to contemplate if unwilling to ship.  They are beautiful!

John

2 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

Rick

Thank you.  Still trying to figure out if I can pull the trigger on.  Just didn"t want to contemplate if unwilling to ship.  They are beautiful!

John

John,  The shipping is going to be cost prohibitive;  it would be over $500 to ship them (UPS).  Thank you for the interest,

Rick

On 2/22/2019 at 10:48 AM, Rick Long said:

Apologies everyone and thanks for the comments.  No idea where that first pic is from (background isn't my house).

Just pulled them out and took off front of one of the two.

Here's 3 fresh shots.

They're legit; if anyone is in the Southern Delaware area and wants a look, they're here.

Thanks for your patience; again my apologies.

IMG_7688.jpg

IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_7690.jpg

Yep....paranoia runs rampant on this forum. GLWS.......nice cw's.

I think Rick is telling porkies. I am more than suspicious. To post a photo in a sale ad which is very different looking in baffle layout, wood colour, logo placement/style, baffle layout vent color etc than what he claims it is very hard to believe, you can think what you want but it is too much of a stretch for me. To post a photo of loudspeakers which are thirty years newer than what he actually says he has and when called on it claims he has no idea where that photo comes from smells bad to me. " No idea where that first pic is from (background isn't my house)" I bet it's not ,that sound like the only truth here! PWK used to wear a little yellow button under his lapel just for times like this.

If the op turns out to be a righteous guy that's fine, I think that he should understand and forgive my very suspicious reaction. I don't want to see anyone get ripped off and this sort of thing happens every day so please be careful. A special thank you to avguytx for making the initial catch and call in this thread.

BS badge.jpg

• Like 2

Wouldn't a simple rule clear up most, if not all, listings on the Garage Sale section?

I've used Swappa for a new phone and reddit exchange for AV accessories. Both places require you to "prove" that you're not a scammer.

Whoever is posting something here for sale (not alert section) should provide a picture with today's date and username. Simple, yet effective.

P.S.: That's a good staple of mine and it is not for sale, please don't PM offers.

IMG_2786.JPG

• Like 2