Jamo s809

william99740

I have to rp260s and a rp250c for the living room and am very pleased. I'm now in the market for bedroom speakers and came across jamo s809 towers for half price and am tempted but having trouble finding personal experience stories. Does anyone have any thoughts on these before I pull the trigger. I was thinking about bookshelves and a sub but at the half off price I was thinking I might be satisfied with just the towers since just the klipsh towers work in the living room. Apartment living. The klipsh are more than enough for me

On 2/21/2019 at 12:43 PM, william99740 said:

I have to rp260s and a rp250c for the living room and am very pleased. I'm now in the market for bedroom speakers and came across jamo s809 towers for half price and am tempted but having trouble finding personal experience stories. Does anyone have any thoughts on these before I pull the trigger. I was thinking about bookshelves and a sub but at the half off price I was thinking I might be satisfied with just the towers since just the klipsh towers work in the living room. Apartment living. The klipsh are more than enough for me

Second thread on the same thing??????  Probably should kill this thread as the other is two pages.

• Like 1